Fee Structure - 2015
Payment is required on the day of your appointment by cash, EFTPOS or credit card (Visa or Mastercard). We have HICAPS available to claim directly to participating private health funds.
The assessment process starts during our
1) Initial phone call to gather information about your child, which will assist in our assessment planning
2) Parent consultation, case history & questions
3) Individual 1:1 assessment
Please call us on 9418 8000 or 0413 890 816 to discuss initial consultation fees.
Therapy or Review appointmentsIndividual or small group therapy may be recommended pending the results of your child's assessment. The therapy session includes:
- Individual therapy activities based upon your child’s needs
- Provision of regular homework/carryover activities
- Discussion time with parents/guardian(s)
- Limited liaison with teachers/other relevant people in your child’s life
30 minutes $75
45 minutes $105 60 minutes $140
Other servicesTravel to your child’s school, day care or home can be negotiated.Smart Speech Pathology will be applying for the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) or FaHSCIA funding and Better Start Funding in the near future.
Private Health Fund Rebates
Partial rebates may be available for assessment and treatment sessions. The amount of rebate depends on the type and level of your private health cover. To determine rebate information, please contact your health fund directly.
Medicare Enhanced Primary Care Programs
Smart Speech Pathology is registered with Medicare (under the Allied Health Initiative) to provide speech pathology services to those who meet the Medicare requirements. In certain cases Medicare offers rebates for children who are eligible under the Medicare Chronic Disease Management (CDM) program previously the Enhanced Primary Care Program (EPC). For more information please contact your GP/ A GP referral to Speech Pathology is required in order for you to make a claim through Medicare.